How You Can Help
Make a Contribution and/or Donation. Your contribution of any size is needed and appreciated.
- Be a volunteer! Our volunteers gave over 56,000 hours of help in 2012. There are many ways to volunteer.
- Annual mailing. Each year, we send a mailing to residences in Cache Valley seeking donations for a specific project, such as medical equipment. Click here to Donate Now.
- Memorial Program. Any contribution can be made in memory or in honor of the person of your choice.
- In Kind. Donations of the following items are welcome: property, artwork, photography, furniture, medical equipment, books, videos, DVDs, and professional services.
- Planned Giving (We advise consulting your financial adviser).
- Wills & Bequests. Consider leaving a bequest to the Sunshine Terrace Foundation in your will. This gift is not taxable.
- Life Insurance. Gifts of life insurance policies may be made by naming the Sunshine Terrace Foundation as the sole, irrevocable beneficiary.
- Trusts. The Sunshine Terrace Foundation can be named as a beneficiary in a trust.
We deliver over 1.275 million dollars in uncompensated care annually. We serve people on a first-come, first-serve basis regardless of their ability to pay, or source of payment.
Your gift is tax deductible, and helps us fulfill our mission of quality care and service to our clients.
The Sunshine Terrace Foundation Honor Society
A $5,000 gift (can be cumulative, or in-kind) qualifies the donor for membership in the Honor Society. A plaque naming Honor Society members is located in the foyer at 248 West 300 North, Logan, Utah.