As a level-two assisted living center, we provide the best personalized care possible for those within the level of care we provide. Our 24-hour nursing assistance is something that not only sets us apart from other assisted living centers, but also enables us to both meet and perform at the highest level of care possible for all of our residents.
Some of the services that our nurses can provide are:
- Help with glucose monitoring and insulin injections
- Monitor blood sugar levels
- Assessment of patients
- Disperses Medications
- “Case Manager”
- Oversees care of resident
- Coordinates with Physicians for best care of resident
- Communicates between family, physician and aides
Our on-site nurse helps to guarantee that the level of care and services provided help to provide the best environment and support possible.
The Terrace Grove Nursing Staff