Your Home. It is where you are comfortable. It is the place you want to heal and stay. At Sunshine Home Health, we offer therapy, in-home nursing, and more.
Therapists are movement experts who improve quality of life through hands-on care, prescribed exercise and patient education. Our therapists work one-on-one with our patients in your own environment, providing care relevant to your needs and goals.
Occupational therapy uses everyday life activities to promote health, well-being and your ability to participate in the important activities in your life. This includes any meaningful activity, including taking care of yourself and your family, working, volunteering, planning and making the most of daily routines, falls prevention and home safety and accessibility.
Speech therapy is the assessment and treatment of issues in speech, language and swallowing/eating. No matter what’s affecting your ability to speak or communicate effectively, speech therapy can improve your quality of life.
When you are homebound, we work with you, your family, and your primary care physician to improve your condition so that you are as self-sufficient as possible. We customize and provide contracted services based on your needs in the comfort and happiness of your own home. With care and support, we ensure your dignity, control and independence.
Skilled Nursing Assessments
A registered nurse will assess and collect information including:
- Your current physical and mental condition
- Your medical history
- Medications you are taking
- Your ability to perform activities of daily living
- Your speech
- Your physical limitations
- Provide skilled intervention and teaching
Our registered nurse could provide:
- Specialized wound treatments based on the type of wound, its location and size
- Education for the patient and caregiver about the wound, signs of complications and how to perform wound care in the home
- Continuous assessment, measurement and reassessment of wounds, patient care and change in treatment plan as appropriate
- Coordination with your primary physician and wound clinic for treatment options for wounds that are more difficult to heal
Our registered nurses understand that different patients have different learning styles, physical abilities and educational needs. We tailor our medication education to each patient, taking into account their unique needs and capabilities.
Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Combined with physician ordered therapeutic skilled needs, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, feeding, and oral care are provided by trained Certified Nursing Assistants.
Schedule a Home Health Assessment
To schedule a home health assessment or answer any questions, please complete the form below or call our office at (435)-716-8541.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.